And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that you may dwell in tranquillity with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): verily in that are Signs for those who reflect.
Mabrook to our very own Angie Ellaboudy for completing half of her deen!
May Allah (swt) bless you and your husband with many many years of happiness and tranquility.
Below are some tips for Hisham [the super lucky groom] (and all the other husbands out there) on how to keep his wife's love and affection (originally posted here) :
- Yes for flattery, No for arguing
- Remember your wife in dua
- Respect and show that you appreciate her thinking
- Help her to find and build her inner strengths and skills
- Be an artist with your compliments
- Sit down and eat meals together
- Maintain the secrecy and privacy of the home
- Encourage each other in ibaadat [acts of worship]
- Show care for her health and well-being
- Remember you are not always right or perfect yourself
- Share your happiness and sadness with her
- Be a firm support for her to lean on