Monday, August 27, 2007

Readers Choice Award

So me being famous is great an all, but HONESTLY, I am getting a bit disgusted by seeing that picture when my browser opens, I decided it was time for a new post.

I realized that Muslamics got the Times Online Faith Central recognition for being a Readers Choice.

Which is great considering that we have not been around for that long, that our posts are limited due to the fact that all of us are either a) students, b) young professionals in demanding jobs, c) totally overworked and stressed out and finally d) think we can change the world overnight and get frustrated when our mom's tell us that we can't stay out past 11 pm because she gets worried about us and all the drunk drivers out there! Yes, I think that covers many of our sensibilities.

But look, Faith Central also gave recognition to Muslim Matters which is an amazing site to catch some of the buzz going on within the Muslim community! In fact, my friend over at the God Blog got recognized as well!

No comments: